Tens of thousands of dogs have been successfully trained with this method because dogs love to learn and please. They understand the message quicker and learn faster when the reward includes enthusiastic praise, love and affection.
The Effective Dog Training Process
- Your dog's temperament is determined.
There is no one-size-fits-all method when it comes to Uncle Matty’s dog training. Training techniques
￼￼ ￼are tailored to your dog's unique personality and needs. We don't work with a timid dog the same way we communicate with a stubborn dog or one who has high energy. That's why we produce outstanding results.
- Your dog is trained from the dog's point of view.When communicating with someone who has an entirely different point of view, it’s much easier when you consider their side of the issue and come from that direction, rather than trying to force your attitudes down his or her throat. This is custom dog training.
- Your dog is never punished for mistakes.
You can't lose patience with dogs if they don’t understand. Patience is truly a virtue when training and problem solving. Yelling, threatening or hitting your dog only makes training more difficult. Teaching a pooch requires communication with love and praise. In order to achieve expert results, the right kind of instruction and repetition, repetition, repetition are employed until your dog understands his trainer and you.
- When your dog doesn't understand, corrections are based on the personality of your dog. Your trainer is a master at getting your dog's attention and communicating, but NEVER angry or abusive, no matter how long it takes. Dogs are actually better than people. They don't carry grudges, so the trick is to make sure they are corrected and not punished.
- Custom Training. Dogs have different temperaments and some dogs learn faster than others. Remember, all dogs are unique, just like people. But they can all learn regardless of breed or age. Of course, for your sanity and the dog's wellbeing, early training when your dog is a puppy is the best.
Now you can enjoy the best professional in-home training wherever you are. Call Uncle Matty at 1-800-670-9663
"Ever since I began saying to my tail wagging students on television, 'Come to Uncle Matty,' the name has stuck to me like dog hair in the spring. As a result, it is almost impossible to find anyone who calls me anything else. To tell the truth, I love it because wherever I go I'm treated like every dog's favorite uncle, and that's the best compliment I've ever gotten." – Uncle Matty